1. IEEE CSCWD 2022 will be held in a hybrid mode (with both in-person and online).
2. The conference is open for submissions: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cscwd2022
3. Due to the numerous requests from prospective authors, the CSCWD 2022 Organizing Committees have decided to extend the full paper submission deadline to November 30, 2021.
Scope of the Conference
Design of complex artifacts and systems requires the cooperation of multidisciplinary design teams. The 2022 IEEE 25th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (IEEE CSCWD 2022) provides a forum for researchers and practitioners involved in different but related domains to confront research results and discuss key problems. The scope of IEEE CSCWD 2022 includes the research and development of collaboration technologies and their applications to the design of processes, products, systems, and services in industries and societies. Collaboration technologies include theories, methods, mechanisms, protocols, software tools, platforms, and services that support communication, coordination and collaboration among people, software and hardware systems. Related fields of research include human-computer interaction, business process management, collaborative virtual environments, enterprise modeling, security and privacy, as well as social aspects and human factors related to collaboration and design. The major topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:
· Collaboration theory and methodology
· Design of collaboration methods, processes, mechanisms, and protocols
· Collaboration across disciplines (design science, service science and data science)
· Innovative collaborative approaches (crowdsourcing, social media)
· Collaborative computing (Clouds, Web services, sensor networks, blockchains)
· Cyber-physical systems, Industry 4.0, and digital twins
· Security and privacy in collaborative systems
· Collaboration technology applications
· Computer supportive cooperative work on IP analytics and management (organizers: Amy Trappey - email@example.com, Ching-hung Lee - firstname.lastname@example.org, and Fan Li - email@example.com)
· Cooperative and Integrated Mobility Solutions in Transportation and Logistics (organizers: A/Prof. Jun Shen - firstname.lastname@example.org, Dr. Bo Du - email@example.com, A/Prof Yanlong Zhai - firstname.lastname@example.org, Dr. Meng Meng - email@example.com, and Dr. Zhidan Liu - firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Business Intelligence: The CSCW Perspectives (organizers: Dr. Usharani Hareesh Govindarajan - Hareesh.email@example.com, Prof. Davidrajuh Reggie - firstname.lastname@example.org, Prof. Dali Zhang - email@example.com, Prof. Balkrishna E. Narkhede - firstname.lastname@example.org, Dr. Hardik Gohel - GohelH@uhv.edu, Prof. Amine Ezzerouali - email@example.com, Dr. Rakesh D. Raut - firstname.lastname@example.org, and Mr. Dhiraj Kumar Singh - email@example.com)
· Analytic technology and methods in educational management (organizers: Xuesong Zhai - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
· Cooperative Automated Vehicles with 5G-V2X Communications and Networking (organizers: Yanjun Shi - firstname.lastname@example.org, Zihui Zhang - email@example.com, and Xiaojun Zheng - firstname.lastname@example.org)
· Modeling and exploration of a collaborative data space shared by enterprises across multiple value chains in manufacturing networks (organizers: Hongwei Wang - email@example.com, Dongxiao Niu - firstname.lastname@example.org, Jieping Han - email@example.com, Da Liu - firstname.lastname@example.org, and Heming Zhang - email@example.com)
· Cyber-physical systems, Industry 4.0, and digital twins (organizers: Bosong Pan - firstname.lastname@example.org, Yong Chen - email@example.com, Chaobo Yan - firstname.lastname@example.org, and Long Wen - email@example.com)
· Machine Intelligence, Cloud Computing, and Industry 4.0 (organizers: Dr. Xu Cheng - firstname.lastname@example.org, Dr. Shichao Chen - email@example.com, Dr. Weishan Zhang - firstname.lastname@example.org, and Dr. Jiehan Zhou - email@example.com)
Submission of Papers
Papers reporting original research
results and experience are solicited. Each paper, written in English, is
limited to 6 pages (IEEE proceedings format), including references and
illustrations. Electronic submissions in PDF format are strongly recommended.
Submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the
paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will attend the conference to
present the paper.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by program committee members and selected based on their originality, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation. Accepted papers will be published in the IEEE categorized conference proceedings and will be submitted for indexing to EI (Compendex), DBLP and other indexing services. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit revised and expanded version of their papers to be considered for publication in special issues of well-known international journals.