1. IEEE CSCWD 2022 will be held in a hybrid mode (with both in-person and online).
4. IEEE CSCWD 2022 is closed for new submissions and updates. Please contact email@example.com if you encounter any problem with your submission(s). When you send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org, please mention your paper ID in the email Subject field.
5. Due to Chinese New Year holidays, the CSCWD 2022 Organizing Committees have decided to extend the due dates of final paper submission and author registration to March 10, 2022.
6. Final program is available online at Program.
7. Zoom conference Links/IDs have been sent to all the registered participants. If you registered to the conference but have not received the received email, please contact email@example.com.
Scope of the Conference
Design of complex artifacts and systems requires the cooperation of multidisciplinary design teams. The 2022 IEEE 25th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (IEEE CSCWD 2022) provides a forum for researchers and practitioners involved in different but related domains to confront research results and discuss key problems. The scope of IEEE CSCWD 2022 includes the research and development of collaboration technologies and their applications to the design of processes, products, systems, and services in industries and societies. Collaboration technologies include theories, methods, mechanisms, protocols, software tools, platforms, and services that support communication, coordination and collaboration among people, software and hardware systems. Related fields of research include human-computer interaction, business process management, collaborative virtual environments, enterprise modeling, security and privacy, as well as social aspects and human factors related to collaboration and design. The major topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:
· Collaboration theory and methodology
· Design of collaboration methods, processes, mechanisms, and protocols
· Collaboration across disciplines (design science, service science and data science)
· Innovative collaborative approaches (crowdsourcing, social media)
· Collaborative computing (Clouds, Web services, sensor networks, blockchains)
· Cyber-physical systems, Industry 4.0, and digital twins
· Security and privacy in collaborative systems
· Collaboration technology applications
Submission of Papers
Papers reporting original research
results and experience are solicited. Each paper, written in English, is
limited to 6 pages (IEEE proceedings format), including references and
illustrations. Electronic submissions in PDF format are strongly recommended.
Submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the
paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will attend the conference to
present the paper.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by program committee members and selected based on their originality, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation. Accepted papers will be published in the IEEE categorized conference proceedings and will be submitted for indexing to EI (Compendex), DBLP and other indexing services. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit revised and expanded version of their papers to be considered for publication in special issues of well-known international journals.