1. IEEE CSCWD 2022 does not accept any new submissions any more.
2. Notifications have been sent out to all the authors on January 31, 2022. If you haven’t received any notification on your paper, please send an email to email@example.com
3. The authors of the accepted papers are invited to submit their camera ready papers according to the following instructions.
Steps for Final Paper Submission
1. Create your manuscript(s) with its length limited to 6 pages including references and illustrations using the IEEE US Letter Format (NOT A4 Format): http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
3. Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/ (conference ID is 54268X).
4. Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
5. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
6. Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) by March 10, 2022 to the EasyChair system (under the same conference paper ID to “update file”): https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cscwd2022
Should you have any concern on your final paper submission, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your copyright transfer online at: http://cscwdorg.ipage.com/cscwd2016/ecf.html