Note: CSCWD 2016 does not accept any new submissions. The authors of the accepted papers are invited to submit their camera ready papers according to the following instructions.
- Steps for Final Paper Submission
- Create your manuscript(s) with its length limited to 6 pages including references and illustrations using the IEEE US Letter Format (NOT A4 Format): http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
- Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account at http://www.pdf-express.org/ (conference ID is 37314X).
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) by 31-Mar-2016 to the EasyChair system (under the same conference paper ID to submit a new version): https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cscwd2016.
Should you have any concern on your final paper submission, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Copyright Transfer
Submit your copyright transfer online at: eCopyright_Form_Submission