1. CSCWD 2023 is closed for new submissions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problem with your submission(s). When you send emails to email@example.com, please mention your paper ID in the email Subject field.
2. Notifications for acceptance/rejection for all the CSCWD 2023 submissions have been sent to the corresponding authors from the EasyChair system. If you do not receive a notification for your submission, please first check out your junk/spam mail folder. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (making sure to mention your paper ID in the email Subject field) if you have any questions regarding your submission.
Scope of Conference
Design of complex artifacts and systems requires the cooperation of multidisciplinary design teams. The 2023 26th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCWD 2023) provides a forum for researchers and practitioners involved in different but related domains to confront research results and discuss key problems. The scope of CSCWD 2023 includes the research and development of collaboration technologies and their applications to the design of processes, products, systems, and services in industries and societies. Collaboration technologies include theories, methods, mechanisms, protocols, software tools, platforms, and services that support communication, coordination and collaboration among people, software and hardware systems. Related fields of research include human-computer interaction, business process management, collaborative virtual environments, enterprise modeling, security and privacy, as well as social aspects and human factors related to collaboration and design. The major topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:
· Collaboration theory and methodology
· Design of collaboration methods, processes, mechanisms, and protocols
· Collaboration across disciplines (design science, service science and data science)
· Innovative collaborative approaches (crowdsourcing, social media)
· Collaborative computing (Cloud/Edge Computing, Web services, Blockchains)
· Cyber-physical systems, Industry 4.0, and digital twins
· Industrial Internet, IoT, sensor networks
· Security and privacy in collaborative systems
· Collaboration technology applications
Submission of Papers
Papers reporting original research results and experience are solicited. Each paper, written in English, is limited to 6 pages (IEEE proceedings format), including references and illustrations. Electronic submissions in PDF format are strongly recommended. Submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will attend the conference to present the paper.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by program committee members and selected based on their originality, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation. Accepted papers will be published in the IEEE categorized conference proceedings and will be submitted for indexing to EI (Compendex), DBLP and other indexing services. Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit revised and expanded version of their papers to be considered for publication in special issues of well-known international journals.