1. IEEE CSCWD 2021 does not accept any new submissions.
2. Notifications have been sent out to all the authors on January 31, 2021. If you haven't received any notification on your paper, please send an email to email@example.com
3. The authors of the accepted papers are invited to submit their camera ready papers according to the following instructions.
1. Create your manuscript(s) with its length limited to 6 pages including references and illustrations using the IEEE US Letter Format (NOT A4 Format):http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress).
3. Create an IEEE PDF eXpress account at http://ieee-pdf-express.org/ (conference ID is 49262X).
4. Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
5. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
6. Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) by March 15, 2021 to the EasyChair system (under the same conference paper ID to update file): https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cscwd2021
Should you have any concern on your final paper submission, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your copyright transfer online at:
(Note: if your CSCWD 2021 paper ID is 201, please make sure to put your paper ID as 2021201; if your CSCWD 2021 paper ID is 6, please put your paper ID as 2021006.)